BANANA HONEY SMOOTHIE
Smoothie drinks make for a healthier and tastier option. This Banana Honey Smoothie is prepared with nutrient and vitamin dense bananas, the goodness of honey, and pumpkin seeds, making it a wholesome meal. GOODB Honey and pumpkin seeds are rich sources of antioxidants that help boost the immune system. Alternatively, it is one of the healthy smoothies for weight loss, which are ideal for health-conscious individuals to consume.
- 2 ripe Bananas
- GOODB Honey
- GOODB Pumpkin seeds
- 400 ml frozen yogurt
- 10 ml water
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Directions to make Banana Honey Smoothie:
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices
- Add the banana slices into a blender jar
- Add to it yogurt, 2 tsp of pure honey (you can add more if you like it to be sweeter), and 2 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- Add to it a dash of water and blend the ingredients
- Blend to get a creamy and frothy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with honey and pumpkin seeds.