DIVINE DELIGHT: NAVRATRI HALWA RECIPE
Indulge in the heavenly flavors of a delightful dessert with this Suji, Aata and Besan Halwa recipe, sweetened with GOODB raw and natural honey and topped with a nutritious GOODB Mix Seeds. This delectable treat combines the nutty goodness of semolina, whole wheat flour, and gram flour with aromatic spices like cardamom, nutmeg, and cinnamon, creating a mouth-watering sensation that will leave you craving more. Perfect for a festive occasion or a cozy night in, this halwa recipe is both easy to make and satisfyingly indulgent. So why not treat Mata Rani, yourself and your loved ones to a delicious serving of this delectable halwa with GOODB Raw and Natural Honey and Mix seeds this Ashtami and Navmi?
1 cup suji (semolina)
1 cup aata (whole wheat flour)
1 cup besan (gram flour)
1 cup ghee
2 cups water
1 cup GOODB Raw Honey
1/2 cup GOODB Mix Seeds
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, heat the ghee over medium heat. Add the suji, aata, and besan and fry until golden brown and fragrant, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add the water to the pan, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the mixture thickens and starts to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Add the GOODB Raw Honey, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, and cinnamon powder to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the GOODB Mix Seeds. Stir to combine.
- Allow the halwa to cool for a few minutes before serving. You can also garnish with more GOODB Mix Seeds, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious, healthy and nutritious halwa with GOODB raw and natural honey and mix seeds!