Here's the recipe for delicious pancakes with honey. Making fluffy pancakes in your kitchen is one of the best ways to start your morning. And the fact that pancakes can be enjoyed any time of the day just adds to its appeal.
Replace sweet syrups as dressings for pancakes with organic and raw honey. Enjoy not just the rich decadent flavour of the honey but also gain its nutritional benefits. Add the sweetness and reap the benefits of GOODB honey to your life.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 ½ tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp GOODB Honey
- Mix all the dry ingredients, i.e., flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, well in a bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients like milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate pot.
- Slowly pour the wet mix into the dry mixture of flour and stir it until they blend.
- Melt the butter over a griddle on a medium-high flame.
- Swirl the pancake batter into a circle on the griddle.
- Cook until the edges are dry and both sides turn golden.
- Drizzle GOODB honey on the hot pancakes and enjoy every bite.