WARM APPLE AND KINNOW WINTER PUNCH
• 1 cup of freshly squeezed kinnow juice
• 1 cup of freshly squeezed apple juice
• 1/2 cup of GOODB honey
• 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 4 cloves
• 4 cups of water
• 1/2 cup of dark rum (optional)
1. In a large pot, combine the kinnow juice, apple juice, GOODB honey, lemon juice, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
2. Heat the mixture over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and let the punch simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the water.
5. If you want to add a little bit of kick to your punch you can add rum now.
6. Serve the warm punch in mugs or heatproof glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick and GOODB mix seeds.
This warm punch is perfect for cold winter days and it's a great way to enjoy the benefits of kinnow, apple and honey. Enjoy!