Jandi honey is also one of the best products you can buy for everyday consumption. Available in a jar, it is made by the bees from the nectar of the flower of the Jandi tree. This natural product is 100% pure, raw and organic honey. It has a mild taste, high nutritional value and great taste.
It is also called Khejri Honey, scientifically called as Prosopis Cineraria, is an indigenous tree, which effectively stabilizes sand dunes and can withstand periodic burial. Culturally, the tree holds a very important place in lives Rajasthani people, especially the Bishnois. The tree (Prosopis cineraria) is considered as sacred as ‘Tulsi’ by many giving it an important religious significance and tremendous health benefits.
Delicately sweet with warm herbal undertones, this honey is best added on to pancakes or a fresh fruit salad. Furthermore, its natural sweetening and medically therapeutic ability bring it to widespread attention. It is used in traditional medicines to treat various diseases. Jandi honey can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria. It may also alleviate skin ailments, prevents miscarriage and leads easy deliveries.
Benefits Of Jandi Honey:
- Lowers the risk of developing diseases.
- helps reduces ulcers & other bacterial gastrointestinal disorders.
- can help moisturize, fight aging, and fight bacteria.
- It may alleviate skin ailments, prevents miscarriage and leads easy deliveries.
- It may help in good respiratory health.
- Used in traditional medicines to treat various diseases.
Uses Of Jandi Honey:
- Use as a natural sweetener in tea, coffee, and smoothies.
- Consume a spoonful before bed to promote better sleep.
- Apply topically to minor cuts, burns, and wounds for its antibacterial and healing properties.
- Use as a natural remedy for digestive issues by consuming a spoonful before or after meals.
- Consume a spoonful in the morning for an energy boost.