A cup of GOODB Nettle Leaves Tea is like a hug from grandma—warm and healing. Avowed for its medicinal and antioxidant properties, consumption of this tea aids in the purification of the blood, prevents ailments, and maintains a healthy immune system. Our Nettle Leaves Tea is promulgated as a super-nutritious tea because it contains nettle leaves in dried form that, when boiled, give you a cup of wholesomeness and nourishment.
Form: Loose leaves
Weight: 100 gm
Benefits Of Nettle Leaves Tea:
- Prevents cell damage
- Efficient in pain management
- Boosts immune system
- Good for health and well-being
Uses Of Nettle Leaves Tea:
- Steep in hot water for 5-10 minutes to make a grassy and earthy tea.
- Mix with other herbal teas for added flavor and nutrition.
- Use as a base for homemade herbal remedies or detox drinks.
- Chill and serve over ice for a refreshing iced tea.
- Use as a natural hair rinse or face toner for added benefits.