Oh, what a beauty! Made from Hibiscus Sabdariffa, this Roselle Tea has a ravishing red hue and an irresistible aroma that is to die for. A cup of GOODB Hibiscus Flower Tea endows several health benefits to the body and is a reliable daily companion. Each cup of this tea is loaded with polyphenols, flavonoids, and other nutrients, making it a desirable snacking option.
Weight: 70 gm
Key Contents: 90% Polyphenols and flavonoids
Other Uses: Coffee, Beverages
Benefits Of Hibiscus Flower Tea:
- Ensures optimal blood pressure levels
- Assist in weight loss
- Promotes overall-wellbeing
- Flavourful and healthy
Uses Of Hibiscus Flower Tea:
- Steep in hot water for 5-10 minutes to make a refreshing and tart tea.
- Chill and serve over ice for a refreshing iced tea.
- Use as a base for homemade cocktails or mocktails.
- Mix with lemonade for a fruity and tangy twist.
- Blend into smoothies for added flavor and nutrition.