BENEFITS OF USING WHITE HONEY FOR WEIGHT LOSS - 6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD START NOW.
Honey is therapeutic for the body. From beauty to medicine, honey finds uses across every area of life. Golden-hued honey is common in every household. However, there are many other types of honey that are just as beneficial to consume, such as white honey. The difference in honey lies in the taste, color, and nutrients. We recommend our raw and organic honey as the best choice because it directly comes from the flowers of the monofloral garden, where bees collect the nectar from the flowers, and the same is delivered to you in its natural state. We don’t add any flavors, preservatives or any other kind of additives. It is absolutely unadulterated.
Raw & Natural Honey- Taste The Magic of Nature
Honey is a gift of nature, and it tastes magical in its natural state. Raw honey is an unpasteurized variant that comes directly from the farmers or beekeepers. Raw honey may also contain bee pollen or bee propolis. Unfiltered honey is high in nutrient content and has a distinct flavour and colour similar to that of the flower. To distinguish between raw and regular honey, look for the word "raw" on the label, flower type in the ingredient list, and get your hands only on organic honey.
All About White Honey
White honey is an exotic kind of honey boasting of a subtle flavor and creamy texture. White organic honey is produced by bees that suck nectar from sage, alfalfa, fireweed, and white clover flowers. White honey isn’t pure white in color; instead, it has a light amber or transparent water-white hue. Kiawe is the rarest form of white honey, sourced from Kiawe trees in Hawaii. What makes Kiawe honey even more desirable is its natural ability to crystalize into a smooth, velvety white texture, just like the butter you spread on your bread.
Uses of White Honey
White honey is a powerhouse of vitamin A, vitamin B, calcium, phytonutrients, antioxidants, etc. Due to the presence of these essential vitamins and minerals, white honey can be used for skincare, adding sweetness to desserts, food garnishing, raw consumption, and weight management.
Here, we are highlighting 6 reasons why you should switch to white honey.
- Healthier Alternative: Sweetened beverages, candies, and baked goods are all a sweet tooth’s delight. Sugar is a type of carbohydrate and is high in calories, which cause a gain in weight. Excessive consumption of sugar in drinks, food, and other edible items lead to unhealthy weight gain and other health problems. White honey is a healthier substitute for sugar. White GOODB honey is high in nutrients and low in calories, making it ideal for maintaining a healthy weight.
- Consumption of Good Carbs: Unrefined or "good" carbs are carbohydrates found in their natural state. The consumption of these carbs enriches the body with fiber, antioxidants, phytochemicals, etc. Sugar, a commonly used kitchen ingredient, has refined carbs that do more harm than good to the body. Using white honey instead of sugar is a step in the right direction, but only if an organic variant is used. Organic white honey has unrefined carbohydrates that can help with weight management.
- The hibernation diet was popularised by Mike McLnnes (a pharmacist and sports nutritionist). The concept is about eating fructose-rich foods to burn fat and increase stamina. According to research, the best time to lose fat is while sleeping. Before bedtime, have a spoonful of honey as it speeds up body’s recovery process, which is fueled by the burning of fat. It's also an excellent way to satisfy sugar cravings at night.
- Maintains Strong Digestive Fire: Honey has enzymes that augment the digestion process. White honey is no different. Good digestion means the digestive organs are functioning properly. During the process of digestion, calories are burned, which aids in weight loss. If digestion is not strong, the calories will not be burned, which leads to weight gain.
- Keep Sugar Cravings at Bay: It is not uncommon for people of all ages to have sugar cravings. Some people find it extremely difficult to stay away from sugar coated products and sweets. Excess consumption of sweets and products containing sugar leads to weight gain. A glass of warm water with a dash of pure honey can help you in your weight loss journey. This concoction provides the body with a good source of calories and helps keep sugar cravings away.
- Rich source of Nutrients and Vitamins: White honey is a potent source of antioxidants, phytonutrients, proteins, calcium, potassium, and other good nutrients. Use of this honey in any formation be it with warm water, smoothies, desserts, or raw form nourishes the overall system, thus aiding in healthy weight management and wellness.
We bet these six reasons are enough to make you fall in love with white honey and begin using it for its miraculous health benefits and weight loss.